Looking for tips on how to achieve a spotlessly clean home? Want to know how to remove a stubborn stain? Check out these brilliant hacks that will certainly makes your cleaning simpler, cheaper and less toxic for kids and pets.
1. Use Lemon And Salt To Clean A Wooden Cutting Board
Sanitize the wooden cutting board by rubbing it using coarse salt and the cut side of a lemon.
2. Use Baking Soda For Cleaning Your Sofa
Sprinkle the baking soda all over the sofa and let that sit for an hour to absorb any odors. After the baking soda has done its job, just vacuum it up.
3. Clean an Oven With Baking Soda And Vinegar
If you looking for a safer way to get your oven clean use vinegar and baking soda. This method is much cheaper than buying oven cleaner.
4. Remove Paint From Clothes Using Razor
Make sure the razor is not dull, because it might cut your clothes. You can also shave the pills off your hoodie using this method.
5. Use Lemons To Remove Hard Water Stains
Rub the lemon half on the problem areas affected by limescale. Let the juice sit on there for five to ten minutes, then rinse with warm water.
6. Use Sea Salt To Clean Your Cast Iron Pan
The sea salt works as an abrasive and is quite efficient for cleaning iron pan.
7. Clean Your Toilet With Coca-Cola
Coca-Cola is a great replacement for all toxic, chemical filled cleaners.
8. Use A Ketchup Squeeze Bottle Top As A Nozzle
Using the little hole in the lid you’ll reach even the smallest places.
9. Cover up Scratches on Leather Furniture Using Olive Oil
Dab some olive oil onto a cotton cloth and rub it into the scratched area using a light, circular motion. Allow the oil to dry for an hour, then wipe it off with a clean cloth.
10. Clean Your Computer or Television’s LCD Screen With a Coffee Filter
They’ll catch the dust without leaving behind any fibers like paper towels would.