The skin treatment we are presenting you today is a regular practice of Korean women, who are known for their detailed beauty rituals. If you want to improve the quality and get a glowing skin, you should start practicing skin icing.
Moreover, skin icing refreshes the face, fights wrinkles and acne and improves the blood circulation, and thus giving the skin a healthier look.
Skin icing should be practiced in the morning and in the evening. Moreover, it doesn’t require any special effort and you can do it at home.
Pore primer: If you practice skin icing before applying make up, it will shrink your pores and the foundation will fit perfectly.
- Improves circulation: Skin icing improves circulation by reducing the amount of blood getting to suface. Moreover, it helps inflammation and swelling.
- Great for puffy eyes: Skin icing will reduce the bags under your eyes.
- Wrinkle buster: Skin icing prevents and reduces the wrinkles.
- Controls blemishes: This treatment will soothe inflammation and swelling and control pimples and blemishes. Simply apply an ice cube on the pimple and hold it for a while.
- How to Make an Ice Facial at Home:
- Cleanse your face thoroughly.
- Wrap one or two ice cubes in a gauze/ soft cloth.
- Wait until the ice starts melting and dampens the cloth and then apply it to the face.
- Hold it on different areas on the face for 1-2 minutes.
- Use circular movements. Go up along the chin and the jaw line, up the cheeks, and along the forehead and nose. Be careful with the area underneath your eyes.
- After the treatment, apply moisturizer.
Skin Icing Benefits:
Smooth skin: Enlarged pores are a common problem. The pores become clogged by excess sebum and oil. Skin icing will shrink the pores and make your skin smooth.
- Make sure you wear gloves when you hold the ice cube.
- If you cannot use ice directly on the skin, use it with a soft cloth and the same effect will be achieved.
- Do not apply the ice cubes straight from the freezer because it can break the capillaries under the skin.
- If you have broken capillaries, avoid this treatment.
- Do not apply skin icing for more than 15 minutes.
- You can add, rosewater, green tea, cucumber, chamomile tea, and other skin-friendly ingredients to the water for the ice cubes.